Tote Bag - Waratah WhirlSKU: TO-WA
Screen printed organic cotton tote bag
Featuring artwork designed by local Australian artist Claire Ishino. Made in India from 100% certified organic, unbleached cotton. Screen printed in Australia using water based ink.
Care instructions: Wash your tote at a maximum of 30 degrees celsius. Line dry for the planet.
- Eco friendly
- Size: 39cm wide x 40cm high with a 5cm gusset
- Handle length: 10cm
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Screen printed in Australia
- Water-based ink
Wholesale Minimum Qty: 3 | RRP $14.95
About the Artist
Kindness to our Planet
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certification is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. Carbon offset with our donation to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. Over 10% of profit from every tote bag sold is donated to care for native wildlife and restore habitat.
Closing the Loop
Please think of reusing, repairing or recycling first before disposing. 100% Cotton is a naturally biodegradable fabric. To dispose you can shred into pieces as small as possible and mix into your home compost.
All orders are shipped carbon neutral and free of plastic packaging.
Orders will be shipped the same day or the next working day after they are received.
'Authority To Leave’ is selected as default for all orders.
- Retail orders over $70: Free Standard Shipping within Australia! (Make sure to pop in your postcode to see the discount).
- Orders under $70 / Express / International: Price is calculated at checkout.
- Cards Only Postage: Standard $3.60 within Australia (without tracking). Express $8.60 (with tracking).
- Local Pick-Up: Please leave a note in the comments letting us know you'll be picking up your order, and use code FREEPICKUP to remove shipping charge.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Earth Greetings users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.