At Earth Greetings, our purpose is to inspire people to connect, care and celebrate, whilst contributing to a brighter future for wildlife and our planet.
To achieve this, Earth Greetings collaborate with talented artists inspired by Australian native flora and fauna, to create beautiful cards and gifts with the lightest possible planetary footprint. Sales of our products enable us to donate to organisations that help native wildlife survive habitat loss and climate change.
- We choose 100% post-consumer waste for our paper products, made by environmentally certified mills
- We choose vegetable based printing ink and use a carbon neutral printer dedicated to sustainability
- We manufacture locally where possible
- We ensure our products are recyclable or biodegradable
- We completely avoid plastic packaging
- We ensure all of our products are vegan and non-toxic
- We are a carbon neutral business and so are all of our products, which are offset through our investment in the Carbon Neutral Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor
- We operate our office/warehouse premises on solar power
- We aim for zero waste, and recycle or compost everything we can to avoid waste
You can read more about how we tread lightly here.
A brighter future
- Earth Greetings donate a minimum 10% of profit to environmental organisations who care for wildlife and help to restore their habitat.
- In the 2020 FY alone, we donated over $33,000 to charity.
- We also hold fundraisers to support specific causes, such as Save The Koala Month for the Adelaide Koala & Wildlife Hospital, Flying Fox February for Fauna Rescue's bat care team and Save The Bilby Fund through our Bamboo Bilby.
- We have been a perpetual sponsor of Trees For Life since 2008, which has directly enabled them to plant over 50,000 native trees and growing!
- Earth Greetings supported organisations caring for and rescuing wildlife from the Summer 2019/20 devastating bushfires. You can read more about our Bushfire Emergency response here.
- In 2020 Earth Greetings sponsored a fire trailer for Animal Rescue Cooperative to enable to them to respond to bushfires quickly to protect native species, and help cool down heat affected animals.
You can read more about the organisations we support here.
Acknowledgement of Country
Earth Greetings acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land in which we work, the Kaurna people, and the Traditional Owners who have country throughout Australia and have nurtured this land for tens of thousands of years. We recognise their continuing connection to the land and wildlife, and their sovereignty which has never been ceded. It always was and always will be, Aboriginal land. We pay our respects to their Elders, past present and emerging.