Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website! If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by earthgreetings.com.au. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of earthgreetings.com.au. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, earthgreetings.com.au takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its contents are the copyright of Earth Greetings Pty Ltd – © 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The artwork on this website is owned by the individual artists who have licenced it to Earth Greetings for the express purpose of applying it to our products. The unauthorised copy or use of the artwork featured on this website is in breach of the copyright of the artist who created it. This includes transforming our products into new items for sale.
We are proud to support the livelihood of Australian artists and take misuse of the artwork we license from them very seriously. If you have any questions or about the use of the artwork featured on this website or would like to request permission to use any of the artwork or our products, please get in touch with us via our contact us page.
1. Competitions are open to residents of Australia only. We will only be able to ship your prize to an Australian address.
2. To enter, you must adhere to the conditions as stated on the social media competition post you are entering. For example ‘Like’ the Earth Greetings Facebook Page or ‘Follow’ us on Twitter or Instagram and ‘Comment’ on the post.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are non-refundable.
4. The competition commences on the date stated in the competition post and ends on the date as stated on the competition post.
5. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winners will be notified where possible by direct message via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram within two business days of the competition end date. The name of the winners will be published on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Facebook, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with Earth Greetings competitions, any omission to enter a person into a competition, acceptance of prizes or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8. Earth Greetings promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
9. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
10. Earth Greetings guarantee to never disclose, sell, rent or exchange your personal details to any third party for any reason.
11. The Promoter is Earth Greetings Pty Ltd (ABN 59 612 891 844) 4/22 Bennet Ave Melrose Park SA 5039 Australia.