Vegan Tumeric Latte Recipe
Author: Rebecca Robinson
How to make vegan tumeric latte
This cheerfully bright yellow spice is a well known immune-booster, thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties. In this recipe turmeric is combined with warming spices, sweet maple syrup and creamy almond milk, for a delicious vegan latte that's as nutritious as it is tasty.
Tumeric Latte Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond milk (or your preferred non-dairy milk)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or any other sweetener of your choice)
Tumeric Latte Instructions:
1. Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a simmer.
2. Add the turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger powder to the saucepan and whisk until well combined.
3. Add the maple syrup extract, and continue to whisk until the mixture is heated through and frothy.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat, pour into your favourite mug and enjoy
Note: You can adjust the amount of sweetener and spices to your liking. You can also substitute fresh turmeric and ginger for the powder, but you'll need to grate it finely before adding it to the saucepan.
Hot Drink Need A Home?
Looking for a cosy coaster to rest your mug on? Check out our range of Aussie made and inspired Bamboo Coasters, that bring a little touch of nature into your home.