Upcycled Newspaper PencilSKU: IPN-NP
Eco Friendly Upcycled Newspaper Pencil
An HB lead pencil with eraser, made from rolled up newspapers which are visible as you sharpen. Great for sketching in our journals!
Want to stay sharp? Our Wooden Pencil Sharpener is just the right fit for this pencil.
- Size: 185mm long x 6mm wide
- Made from upcycled newspaper
- Gold coloured ferrule with eraser
Kindness to our Planet
Made in China from upcycled newspapers, this product is carbon offset with our donation to the Yarra Yarra Biodiversity Corridor. Over 10% of profit from every highlighter pencil sold is donated to care for native wildlife and restore habitat.
Closing the Loop
The metal ferrule and eraser should be disposed of and the body of the pencil can be home composted.
All orders are shipped carbon neutral and free of plastic packaging.
Orders will be shipped the same day or the next working day after they are received.
'Authority To Leave’ is selected as default for all orders.
- Retail orders over $70: Free Standard Shipping within Australia! (Make sure to pop in your postcode to see the discount).
- Orders under $70 / Express / International: Price is calculated at checkout.
- Cards Only Postage: Standard $3.60 within Australia (without tracking). Express $8.60 (with tracking).
- Local Pick-Up: Please leave a note in the comments letting us know you'll be picking up your order, and use code FREEPICKUP to remove shipping charge.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Earth Greetings users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.